09.10.2020NetOrchestra MA for Exchange – the new e-mail archiving for Exchange Server
With the new product line NetOrchestra e-mail archiving for Exchange, com2 offers an extended archiving concept especially for the Exchange server.
The NetOrchestra MA for Exchange offers with its innovative Exchange connection, a secure email archiving solution for companies of all sizes.
In addition to legal security and faster and more transparent access options, the hardware-based solution NetOrchestra MA offers an increase in your IT performance and, above all, the highest level of user comfort and reliability.
Overloaded Exchange servers and unnecessary IT costs are a thing of the past.
What exactly does the new NetOrchestra email archiving for Exchange do?
- Secure SSL connection to the Exchange Server via standardized Exchange Web Service (EWS) interface
- Archiving and emptying user mailboxes according to adjustable criteria
- Significant memory relief of the Exchange Server, thus also enormous reduction of backup times
- Additional server relief through e-mail “stubbing” – reducing e-mails on the Exchange according to adjustable criteria
- No client installations necessary, only minimal intervention on the server when activating e-mail stubbing
- Outlook integration of the mail search
- OWA integration of the mail search (optional)
With the modern NetOrchestra MA for Exchange Appliance you increase the capacity, productivity and structure of your e-mail management and that at an attractive price-performance ratio.
com2, we know what is important!